3.01.2011

Sleep patterns.

Here is my day in a nutshell:

6 am: Alarm goes off. Overall feeling = exhausted.
6:50 am: Emerge from bed. Overall feeling = exhausted and pissed to be awake.
7:30 am: First class of the day. Overall feeling = exhausted and apathetic.
11:35 am: Finally lunch time (if I'm lucky). Overall feeling = exhausted and stressed.
2 pm: Rehearsal. Literally falling asleep. Overall feeling = exhausted and senile.
4 pm: Done with rehearsals. Time to practice. Overall feeling = exhausted and unmotivated.
6 pm ish: Dinner/homework/sporting events and pep band. Overall feeling = exhausted.
11 pm: Get home. Overall feeling = awake and unproductive.

WHAT IS THIS?!

People, this is not okay. My generation suffers from a problem. Yes, every generation of college students before me has their midnight stories of fun and awesomeness. The problem with my generation is that instead of stories, we're ON FACEBOOK. Wasting precious time that should be spent earning our overpriced undergraduate degrees that serve merely as a stepping stone to any actual wage-earning degree. 

And here I sit. Blogging. I'm a walking example of this ridiculousness. I spend all day, every day, utterly spent, just wanting to come home and crawl in my bed. Now I've crawled in, and it's a joke. 

Absurd.

0 comments: